I hope you had a wonderful week. I am
drinking my way through the weekend spending the weekend in Napa for a friend's wedding. There is an outstanding outlet mall here that features Barneys and Michael Kors outlets as well as the obligatory Cole Haan, Banana Republic and the like. I scored a gorgeous Escada dress here a few years ago.
If you're looking to score a few deals yourself this weekend, here are some sales you can't miss:
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going strong through August 4th. You can get these fabulous Moon and Lola personalized pendants for $44. These are great gifts. Check out some of my favorite makeup buys here and my favorite activewear options here.
- Tory Burch's summer sale continues to hit a fashion home run. Lots of chic finds like these wedge shoes that are perfect for wearing to football or baseball games in which you'll be walking a lot on concrete. I have five pairs and have worn them them to just about every Rangers game since 2009. I'm also digging all of the accessories on sale. Especially this cuff.
- GiGi New York's summer sale has so many great, colorful bags that are perfect for college football season. From a TCU purple crossbody and fabulous Texas burnt orange bag to a maroon wallet ideal for any Aggie or a green one perfect for Baylor and North Texas fans, there are some great steals.
- Shopbop has a killer sale offering a slew of designers. During the summer I live in maxi dresses like this Splendid Maxi.
- Ann Taylor is having a great sale. Get 60% off select full-price styles and all sale items. This dress is a great option for your fall work wardrobe. It's under $60!
- Get an extra 40% off final sale items at J.Crew with promo code TREAT.
Shop This Story