Click on any item to learn more about it.
The Labor Day holiday has retailers producing a bevy sales that are work checking out. A recent Wall Street Journal report said that the Labor Day weekend sales are a perfect time to stock up on summer clothes and cars. I can't help you with the later but I definitely have you covered on the fashion front. Back to school items and patio furniture are also a good deal this weekend. Check out Target for a ton of deals.
Here are sales you can't afford to miss:
- Nordstrom has a great sale through September 7th with finds for women, men and kids. This is a perfect necklace for Texas A&M fans.
- 30% off at Cole Haan with code FALL30.
- Get 30% off at Diane Von Furstenberg during their Labor Day sale.
- Score an extra 40% off sale items at Rebecca Taylor with code RT14LD40. This dress is a great way to transition to fall.
- Save 25% off all purchases at Buru sitewide with code LABORDAY. Sale starts Saturday and ends Monday.
- Score 20% off everything at Zhush. You need a Kate Spade gold and acrylic stapler. Now. Use code LABORDAY2014.
- 25% off gorjana's entire site. Use promo code LABORDAY25.
- Save up to 30% when you shop at Tory Burch with promo code LABORDAY14. Tory Burch's shoe sale is outstanding. No promo code needed. Love these rainboots.
- Wanderlust + Co has killer jewelry and is running a killer sale.
- Does your house need a fall freshen up? Viyet is a fabulous interiors site that's holding its summer sale right now.
- Get 50% Kelly Wearstler's select clothing, jewelry and accessories with code LABORDAY. I love her aesthetic. Everything about it.
- 20% sitewide at Nialaya. The jewelry designer has colorful pieces that are great for supporting your favorite team. I featured a few of them a recent GameDay Accessories story. Use promo code CALIFORNIAVIP
- Score an extra 20% off sale items at Anthropologie.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Congratulations, Erika Glover Wycoff! She won our Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace Giveaway. You'll be getting an email with details soon!
What are your plans this weekend? We're watching football and heading to a horse show in Fort Worth on Sunday. Leave your Labor Day plans in the comments section.
Have a great weekend!
Shop This Story